ProgrammableWeb API Directory Browse the world's largest API repository
- API list page
- Browsing and searching (search has keyword highlighted)
- Metadata: categories - a lot and multiselect
- Sorting: category, updated
- Last updated
- Deprecated APIs (which are not included by default)
- API detail page
- Summary: owner, SSL, contact, # follower/devs
- Related APIs
- Add own API
- 15,124 APIs (31/05/16)
- Sample code - links to articles
- Social media
- Tracking APIs > watchlist
- No info
List is in a tabular view, not in card view Tabbed info in detail view.
A lot of content - articles - with APIs linked to them. Mashups. Search works better because there is a lot more metadata.
No automated filter. When you apply a filter, you need to click the search button (of an empty searchbox, in a different widget). Some bugs (e.g. pagination, you can not remove sorting) How are results sorted by default? Is there a quality algorithm? No strong social aspect (followers data is not in the list) No uptime - quality of the API?
No testing interface, sandbox.
You can not get keys
Inactive community? Comments are pretty old.